The PanHellenic Federation of Catering and Tourist Industry Employers was founded back in 1927 by first-level professional associations such as waiters, hotel staff, cooks, confectioners and brewers.
Association’s main scope is to:
- Bring together the trade unions in the whole country in order to conduct collective studies;
- Protect and promote the economic, professional, ethical and social interests of its members;
- Enhance the social lifting of employees in the industry;
- Ensure the extension of labor and social legislation;
- Develop the Tourism Sector at national and international level, as well as create“tourism awareness” for those employed in the Hotel and Catering Sector.